OldPain2Go is a totally safe way of removing pain that no longer serves a purpose. It involves direct subconscious communication whilst you are consciously aware, it is not hypnosis but it does communicate with the same part of the mind that hypnosis does.
It is fast, safe, effective and with lasting results. Typically only one session is required.
Pain has a purpose when it relates to a new problem or injury, but when the injury has been healed the pain can linger around unaware that it’s not needed, just like a fire alarm would go off once the fire has been put out. OldPain2Go resets the alarm.
OldPain2Go is a simple technique with a complex system behind. Just like how simple walking is but there’s a complex system of signals, muscle movement and joint mobility behind it.
With this technique you can expect a drastic reduction in pain or complete removal. In some cases further emotional examination is required as the subconscious could be holding onto the pain for a reason unaware that reason can now be fulfilled.
For more questions and answers see below!
OldPain2Go Questions and Answers
- Does it work?
- Yes in most cases with a client who is positively wanting to be pain free.
- Is this a Pain Management technique?
- No, pain management is about ongoing effort and rarely leaves you free of pain.
- What can I expect?
- One of three things: Zero Pain, Reduced Pain or No Change. No Change is very rare (see above), Total Removal is the majority and reduction is the rest.
- Does it work on any pain?
- It works regardless of the original cause.
- Do I need to keep the pain until that part is completely healed?
- No, pain is a message that once it has alerted you to the problem, and you have done all you can, it is no longer need. Think of a fire alarm, it gets switched off and reset to be alert when the fire is out, even if it has caused damage!
- I am on really strong painkillers, can OldPain2Go turn this pain off?
- Yes, it can. I have had clients arrive with an 8 out of 10 pain despite being on morphine and with one treatment it went to zero. Just think about this for a moment, if you are prescribed strong pain tablets or injections that is the medical profession saying that the pain is not necessary!
- I have a lifelong condition will the pain go.
- Yes the old pain message has done its job and alerted you and the medical profession to the problem. That old message can be deleted and new pain arrive as is needed to alert you to a new problem.
- I have a deteriorating condition, how will it work on that?
- It works well on deteriorating conditions. You are likely to have regular assessments to review the problem area. OldPain2Go would act like pressing the fire alarm reset button. We are aware of the old fire and and can reset the alarm to stop ringing whilst resetting it to tell us of new danger.
- Why does my pain get worse and require ever more stronger pain relief?
- When pain is first triggered it forms a neural pathway in your brain that fades quickly if the pain is short term. However, if the pain continues it builds up an increasingly stronger neural connection almost like a neural motorway. This is the same way we learn to run things automatically, unfortunately we are learning the wrong thing. Pain does not have an end date stamped on it, and it “forgets” to turn off.
- I have put up with this pain for many years, how can it go in just minutes?
- The longer you have had the pain the more likely it is that it no longer serves a purpose – you are aware of it – nothing can be done (medically) and your doctor prescribes pain relief. These are all signs that the old pain message is redundant. All that is required is for us to convince your unconscious of it.
- How often do I need treatment?
- This is a once only treatment for that old pain. It works by deleting the old pain message therefore it cannot return, just as a deleted answer phone message cannot be played again.
- I have many different sources of pain, do I need a separate treatment for each one?
- No, the practitioner may deal with all at the same time or tackle the most problematic first and then ask for the others to do likewise. It may take more time so the practitioner should be made aware in advance so as to allow sufficient time.
- I have Fibromyalgia, will it work for me?
- It has worked on Fibromyalgia, and when it works it works very well. However, having Fibro is a condition where the message is usually still required even though, or perhaps because, you are trying to ignore the pain or work through it. Please read below my personal explanation of how the illness starts and what you need to do to be released from it. If you do not have an interest in reading this fully or finding out how to put yourself on the road to recovery, then quite simply OldPain2Go is not for you. We can only help people willing to do what is necessary to recover, we do have the answer, it might not necessarily be the answer you wanted or agree with (but the National Fibromyalgia association does agree with my findings).
- What if there is still a reason to keep the pain?
- Quite simply the unconscious will not switch it off, because it would be unsafe to do so. The same reason you don’t take the battery out of a smoke alarm.
- What reasons or circumstances will stop it from working?
- Providing you are of sound mind and rational – not under the influence of mind altering drugs and alcohol, it should work – except where there is more reason to keep the pain than to lose it. Whilst you will gain a better quality of life from being pain free there are things you may also lose, such as; state benefits, sympathy, help, support, and reasons to not go to places – or do things you don’t want. Whilst consciously you may deny that any of these influence you, it is your unconscious that decides on the balance of pain or pain free. The simple test is to answer this question out loud, “Do you want to be free of this pain?” If your answer is a solid and loud yes, then it will most likely work for you. If you hesitated or thought of reasons/excuses then it might not work. However your practitioner may be able to help you with that, please bring this to their notice. It is most important you are honest and open with them.
- Surely if it numbs an area that would be dangerous if a new injury occurred?
- Yes it would. But it doesn’t numb the area, it just turns off the old pain message allowing new pain to come as and when necessary.
- Why would it only reduce the pain instead of stopping it?
- This is usually a restriction placed by your thoughts and beliefs. If you think being pain free would lead to causing more damage or that you would forget you had a problem – that would cause it to only reduce the pain instead of turning it off. Sometimes people see X Rays or scans so convince themselves they could not possibly be pain free with that amount of damage. Hopefully your practitioner can talk you out of that!
- Could I bring the old pain back?
- We will instruct you on use of language and internal thoughts. When we keep looking for the pain we have lost it could convince your unconscious to give you pain again. Also our exaggerations can intensify pain or make it seem to much of a problem to remove. Take the phrase “this pain is killing me” and you can see that is never true but will affect how you feel.
- My pain comes from a very traumatic event, does that make it harder to get rid of?
- Yes it may, but not necessarily. Sometimes the pain is a message to not do that thing again. This is why if we fall off something we are told to get back on right away so that we don’t develop a thought program that will continue to hurt us. Speak to your therapist who may have other skills to help you over that trauma. OldPain2Go also works on emotional pain so you must guide your therapist to the solution for you. Pre-warn them in advance.
- Is it Hypnosis?
- The process is the simple setting up of a yes signal and a direct discussion with the unconscious, no trance state is needed.
- Is it SAFE?
- Yes totally. It works by the same internally processing of your unconscious that keeps you alive, runs your heart, your lungs and every other cell in your body. We just make it aware of the pain being more of a problem than helping you. Your unconscious then makes the best choice for you.
- Why isn’t it well known?
- People don’t really seek out help they don’t know exists and are therefore cynical in trying it. It’s almost impossible to see or experience it without it seeming like a miracle and that makes it difficult to talk about without being ridiculed. It’s a bit of a vicious circle when people don’t take the opportunity because it seems like no-one else has! All my client’s and most of my students hoped it would work but didn’t really believe it could until they saw it happen and then the students did it and had the same results themselves. Do you really want to be in pain a few more years until it is really popular?
- Are there published medical results?
- No and it is unlikely to ever have them. Measurement of old pain is subjective to the individual. Even if there were a way, currently this work is done by individuals who cannot set up multi million pound research facilities. The purpose of my training others to do it is to get the method out there and have more people recognise that it really does work. However if you know of anyone or academy that would undertake research and publish it I am open to inspection!
- What results do you claim?
- I personally have helped many people, often for free. There are only 3 people I have been unable to help and each of these had more reason to keep the pain than lose it. Originally I did help about half of my clients be completely pain free and the other half reduce the pain to a lot lower level that was acceptable to them. The technique has now developed so that most people become totally pain free. Despite me knowing how it works and seeing it hundreds of times I still get the same magical joy each time I see it work.
- What does the medical profession think of it?
- I have demonstrated this to doctors and have demonstrated on them, all of whom have been impressed. However I have only met the ones open minded enough to make contact with me. .
And a question for you: “Have you realised that whilst you keep that old pain, if some new problem occurred in the same vicinity you probably wouldn’t be alerted to it and that would be very dangerous wouldn’t it? And of course the answer is YES.