Rapid Hypnotherapy in Norwich and London
"I have been off work since Oct 2016 with debilitating back pain. Despite seeing several specialists and numerous investigations and undergoing several procedures - they transferred me to the ‘pain management’ department - to learn to live with and manage my pain. I am pleased to say that after doing some research I decided to have an appointment with Paul. He was excellent, no pressure, no rushing and made me feel totally at ease. After one session and me keeping up the regular relaxation techniques Paul taught me, I have improved so much. I can’t thank Paul enough & would recommend anyone to have an appointment with him. I feel like a new person and although I knew it wasn’t going to be an instant fix, I can’t believe how much I have improved within a week. Thank you so much Paul"
I just wanted to write to say a massive thank you for your help in the summer. I honestly feel free of anxiety for the first time in my adult life, and it’s so liberating. I’ve take on my new job, and feel so much more confident. I even did an assembly today to 400 students and I barely felt the nerves. In the past I’d have been a gibbering wreck! I’ve also lost two stone and have taken up running. I never saw that one coming!! I am so grateful for you equipping me with the skills to have a word with my subconscious and tell it to sort itself out!! You are a legend!Thank you again.
Well what can I say. My 15 year old daughter had suffered severe pain for 3 years and was under Specialists, poked, prodded, had an operation and still no diagnosis. I cannot tell you how many days were lost at school as well as not being able to function like every other Teenage girl. Enter Paul Gibson via Skype. After a short but in depth consultation, the Old Pain to Go method was employed and 15-20 minutes later my daughter was in tears (of joy) as her pain was gone. We cannot thank Paul enough. Spread the word.
- "I visited Paul regarding arthritis in my hands which was making it impossible for me to pick up my young grandchildren. I felt comfortable and confident with him with the first handshake, and even more comfortable and confident with the last where my pain was reduced from an 8/10 to a 2/10! I am the first to admit my scepticism in trying a pain relief that didn't involve 'modern' medicine, but I think that has only strengthened my resolve in this form of pain management. I cannot believe how quickly and accurately Paul was able to help train my pain and reduce its negative effects on my day-to-day life."
"I have had backache for a long time and a 5 minute session has treated it. No side effects and it hasn't returned"
"I had two sessions with Paul to overcome a tooth phobia I've had since a child. I was quite apprehensive before my first appointment but was made to feel at total ease and could feel the benefit after my first session. I returned for the second for that extra reassurance and now a month on it's completely altered my mentality on dental work and visual triggers that once upon a time would've made me pass out. So much so I have booked to have a wisdom tooth removed which I never thought I would be able to do. Highly recommend. Thanks again Paul!
"After having knee pain for a number of years and having 6 months of physio, I had resigned myself that they would never be much better or free from pain. Last week I tried a new pain elimination procedure with Paul and can't believe that in such a short time I was pain free. Thank you!"
"For the last 6 months following an injury I have had pain in my foot and ankle as well as a long standing knee Injury. I have tried all pain relief and had some physio but seemed to progress to the same point and found myself accepting this was the best it would be. Today I tried a new pain elimination technique with Paul and have found myself with no pain at all, I am amazed at how quick and simple it was to become pain free"
BLOGS, NEWS AND EVENTS
- Suffering from whiplash is no joke, despite what others may think. After being in an accident, you may experience whiplash for years to come given the […]
- You’ve probably heard numerous times that breakfast is the most important meal of the day right? And the logic behind that is eating in the am […]
- Do you think the glass is half empty instead of half full? Or maybe you’re usually the pessimist in your group of friends? Whatever it is […]
- You’ve probably been hearing a lot about how your gut health affects more than your digestive system. In fact, more and more studies have found that […]